Polished Concrete Commercial Flooring
Get the most out of your interior concrete floor in a commercial, municipal, or industrial environment
without breaking the bank. A fast growing floor resurfacing option that has multiple benefits that increase the life of concrete and still provide a decorative, high-end design. Polished concrete is very easy to maintain and requires little to no tool maintenance throughout its lifetime. Perfect for retail spaces, warehouses, offices, and much more!
What is Polished Concrete?
Polished concrete is an affordable flooring option perfect for high foot traffic areas that is very easy to maintain. The process is straight forward in the fact that our heavy equipment simply grinds down the concrete surface with various diamond abrasives for design and gloss requested by the client. Simply put, polishing concrete floors is similar to sanding wood.
Features of Polished Concrete
- Color options: Different color dye options provide clients with more design option.
- Design options: Increase aesthetics with a border or tile pattern.
- Reflective Light Ability: With certain grinding techniques, we can achieve a high gloss finish or near satin finish.
Benefits for Commercial and Retail Flooring
- Cost Savings: Less product costs for us, we pass the savings on to our client
- Less Maintenance & Longer Life: Very easy to clean; requiring only occasional mopping. NO need for waxing or coating systems which saves clients TIME & MONEY. Glossy surface protects from wheel marks and chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture: Polished concrete allows the flooring surface to breathe, preventing any moisture issues that may appear with other flooring overlay options such as tile, carpet, linoleum, etc.
- Light Reflective: Bright, clean, and professional in aesthetics make this flooring perfect for office buildings, retail spaces, hotels, restaurants, and public facilities. Also helps save on artificial lighting costs because of glossy finish.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: Polished concrete for commercial flooring does not require hazardous coating products, cleaners, or adhesives making it easy to install.
Call us today for a free quote on polishing your concrete floor by simply filling out a contact form on our website or by calling us @ 614-918-7345. We are Central Ohio’s premier concrete flooring contractor with over 15+ years of experience and knowledge.