Bring Your Outdoor Entertainment Space to Life
Transform or enhance your outdoor entertainment zone with a flooring system that not only looks great, but remains durable under frequent use and is resistant to common stains and damage from UV rays.
The patio coating systems from Premier Concrete Coatings have numerous benefits:
- UV and scratch resistant
- Impact resistant
- Long lasting
- Impervious to ice melt products
- Stronger than concrete (compressive strength)
Beautiful Outdoor Patio Flooring Options
There are numerous concrete patio designs options available to help bring your outdoor living space to life. With a growing demand for designing an outdoor living space, people are looking for alternative, affordable ideas that can deliver aesthetically pleasing, functional, and cost effective solutions. We have several options for homeowners, restaurant owners, and others to choose from, including concrete stains to rubber coatings.
All of our exterior coating options are slip-resistant, require little to no maintenance, and can be completed in 2-4 days. They will all leave your patio with a beautiful design that not only will increases the appeal of your area, but also protect your concrete investment from deteriorating over time. We use only industrial concrete coating products on all of our exterior flooring installations to ensure that clients are getting the most value out of our coating systems.
- Rustic Wood Concrete Patio Coating. If you’re looking for a rustic design that will enhance the value of your home and make concrete look like real wood, then our Rustic Concrete Wood coating is for you. It looks just like hardwood, but you never have to worry about bowing, scratching, or moisture as this coating can go not only on your patio, but also inside your home! The only requirement to keeping your concrete wood in excellent condition is to reseal it every few years to protect its design and color.
- Tuscan Slate Concrete Patio Staining. Our Tuscan Slate is another option for concrete patio design ideas. This coating has many options for customization such as the ability to include a border, tile pattern, and various stain colors to match whatever look you are going for. Like the concrete wood, the only maintenance needed is re-sealing every few years to protect its design and color.
- Rubberized Outdoor Concrete Coating. Looking for a maintenance free outdoor flooring option? Another alternative option for you would be our Graniflex, rubberized concrete coating. Like Tuscan, we have the ability to customize this coating with patterns and borders along with many flake blend options (or customize your own blend). Due to the nature of this coating, we are able to install a protective sealer that can last for up to 10 years versus our other coating systems.
- Venetian Store Exterior Concrete Flooring. Our Venetian Stone outdoor concrete flooring option is a newer coating for us here at Premier. This troweled out concrete coating provides a smoother surface, but still with troweled texture. As you can see in some of the finished pictures with the sunlight, there is a rough texture allowing for slip-resistance. A lot of people ask if this coating, or any of our others, are slippery. Our coatings are definitely slip-resistant in nature, but any flooring is slippery when wet!
- And more! If you’re looking for concrete patio design ideas, look to Premier to redesign your existing concrete with one of our high-quality concrete coating finishes. We have over 10+ years in designing and installing our concrete products; giving you the most value and expertise. We install the best and repair the rest. Call us today for a free quote for your home or business at 614-918-7345 or simply visit our contact page to submit for more information.
Sidewalk, Driveway, and Patio Concrete Sealing
If you just need to help restore and protect existing concrete flooring, look no further. Our sealant solution was Trusted to Protect the Oldest Concrete Street in America! Summer beats up on your concrete and Winter knocks it out! No wonder it’s starting to pit, pop, crack, and flake. The Concrete Protector works by penetrating into the pores of the concrete and then creates a protective barrier. Economical, environmentally friendly, and doesn't change the texture or color of the concrete.
Concrete sealing is not something that should be taken lightly. You've already sunk your hard-earned money into your concrete driveway, sidewalk, patio...why wouldn't you want to protect it? If you notice your concrete getting uglier, sealing it is necessary to stop the problems.
Stamped Concrete Patios versus Epoxy Concrete Coatings
There are multiple options when it comes to decorative concrete for your patios or exterior space. You can stain it, stamp it, or simply just protect it from environmental damage. Customers often ask the difference between stamped concrete and decorative coatings. Both options look great, but what sets them apart? In our Ohio market, we’ve found that contractors in our market either offer stamped or coatings; not many, if any offer both – so clients get only one side of the story about one or the other. We’ve found a few talking points that differentiate both options: Pricing, Maintenance & Longevity, and Preparation.
- Stamped concrete typically costs between $8 – $12 per square foot with high-end designs above $18+
- Our concrete patio coatings cost between $4.50 – $9.00 per square foot (which includes labor, material, install). We pass our savings techniques onto our prospective clients.
- Maintenance & Longevity
- These two factors go hand in hand, one affects the other. Proper maintenance is required to extend the longevity of stamped concrete or a coating. We have found in our market that most stamped concrete contractors only provide customers with a 1 – 2 year protective coating. They do not realize that any concrete outdoors needs to have a protective coating to protect the coloring and texture of the design – otherwise the color will fade and the concrete will deteriorate. We receive calls all the time from customers who want to fix their faded/deteriorating stamped concrete.
- Stamped concrete is usually installed when new concrete is poured. However, some contractors will do a stamped overlay which is fresh concrete troweled and stamped over existing concrete. Ensure that your contractor is diamond grinding the surface to allow for the install to properly bond with the concrete. Also make certain that he is honoring any joints in the concrete. If he was to fill in joints, they will certainly crack as the concrete expands and contracts.
Transform Existing Outdoor Concrete
Do you have a patio that is cracking? How about a pool deck that is just boring, dull and grey? Has your stamped concrete faded from original color? Is your commercial patio losing its luster and failing to impress your customers? If you answer yes to any one of these questions, then we have a solution for you. Transform your existing concrete into a one of a kind, custom decorative masterpiece!
Our concrete coatings go over your existing concrete surface. We can repair most concrete problems such as cracks, holes, pitting, and more. Additionally, we can fill in your concrete joints to create a seamless surface! After we have prepared your surface, which we spend 66% of our time, we then begin to transform your existing concrete into a decorative masterpiece. Pick from a few of our popular outdoor designs: Tuscan Slate, Graniflex, and Rustic Wood. These designs come in various stains, color blends, and custom patterns that transform your existing concrete. We find that most people are not aware that they can rejuvenate their faded stamped concrete. We offer various stains and sealants to transform your existing stamped concrete back to life!
Choose an Experienced Outdoor Flooring Contractor
Outdoor concrete flooring projects have unique challenges and it’s important that you partner with an experienced contractor to ensure the success of your project. These high visibility projects can have an impact on the cleanliness of your environment, interfere with actively used spaces, and occur in plain view of customers and other stakeholders.
At Premier Concrete Coatings, we have experience completing outdoor concrete patios and coating projects that come with strict requirements. From homeowners associations to exacting tenants and customers, we understand that the installation process and outcome impact numerous people and have little room for error.
Start Your Patio or Exterior Flooring Project Today
Your outdoor living space is an important part of your home or business that should get the attention it deserves. Our exterior flooring systems will not only bring new life to your backyard or entertainment area, but they’ll also improve the experience of relaxing outdoors with nature, sharing a meal with friends, or entertaining guests who wish to wine and dine under the stars. Premier Concrete coatings is here to help you decide what you’ll need to create a one-of-a-kind patio you’ll love for many years to come. Contact us today by calling (614) 918-7345 or requesting a free estimate online.